Clue: Clears for takeoff?
We have 1 answer for the clue Clears for takeoff?. See the results below.
- Clears for liftoff
- Sows with salt, maybe
- Uses a scraper, perhaps
- Clears, as a windshield
- Frees of frost
- Clears for takeoff, in a way
- Prepares for a winter takeoff, as plane wings
- Prepares for a winter takeoff
- Thaws the windshield
- Clears with a scraper, say
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 10, 2008
- New York Times - April 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Clears for takeoff? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!