Clue: Cleric famous for bloopers
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleric famous for bloopers. See the results below.
- Rev. William who originated the phrase "a blushing crow"
- "May I sew you to another sheet?" speaker
- Reverend credited with saying "The Lord is a shoving leopard"
- Oxford don reputed to mix words
- Reverend honored in this puzzle
- Word-botching reverend
- Phrase-mangling reverend
- Misspeaking cleric
- Reverend known for swapping initial word sounds
- Oxford don known for "watching birds"?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cleric famous for bloopers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!