Clue: Clinch, as a victory
We have 2 answers for the clue Clinch, as a victory. See the results below.
- Make final, as a deal
- Gain a monopoly over
- Clinch, as a deal
- Finalize, as a deal
- Conclude successfully
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 18, 2012
- Universal - April 15, 2011
- New York Times - November 13, 2008
- Universal - August 11, 2008
- Washington Post - August 03, 2000
- New York Times - August 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Clinch, as a victory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!