Clue: Cling to
We have 4 answers for the clue Cling to. See the results below.
- Warm welcome
- Consoler's offering
- Warm hello
- Congeniality gesture
- Bear greeting?
- "Welcome home" greeting
- Warm embrace
- Show of affection
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 04, 2016
- LA Times - August 18, 2015
- New York Times - June 09, 2014
- Universal - July 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2006
- USA Today - July 30, 2004
- New York Times - June 03, 2002
- New York Times - June 18, 2001
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cling to that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!