Clue: Clown's pole
We have 1 answer for the clue Clown's pole. See the results below.
- Circus prop
- It might put you head and shoulders above everyone else
- Basketball legend Wilt "The __" Chamberlain
- Circus sight
- Pink-legged wader
- One of a circus clown's pair of poles
- Pink-legged bird
- Long-legged wader
- It helps you get a leg up
- Certain support
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 11, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Clown's pole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!