Clue: Clump of grass
We have 2 answers for the clue Clump of grass. See the results below.
- Bunch of hairs
- Feature of many a bird
- Clump of hair
- Goatee, e.g.
- Cowlick, e.g.
- End of a lion's tail
- Feather cluster
- Hair cluster
- Cockatoo's crest
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 02, 2017
- New York Times - March 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 29, 2012
- New York Times - May 07, 2008
- Washington Post - September 30, 2003
- Washington Post - June 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Clump of grass that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!