Clue: Clumsy sorts
We have 2 answers for the clue Clumsy sorts. See the results below.
- Clumps of earth
- Dumb clucks
- Clumsy ones
- Not-so-smart group
- Bumbling ones
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 10, 2018
- USA Today - January 01, 2018
- LA Times - September 02, 2014
- New York Times - March 26, 2014
- Universal - January 28, 2014
- Netword - March 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Clumsy sorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!