Clue: Coach Chuck, who won four Super Bowls
We have 2 answers for the clue Coach Chuck, who won four Super Bowls. See the results below.
- Four-time Super Bowl-winning coach
- Former Steelers coach Chuck
- Former football coach Chuck
- Coach Chuck who led the Steelers to four championships
- Steelers coach Chuck with four Super Bowl rings
- Chuck __, only coach to win four Super Bowls
- Four-time Super Bowl-winning coach Chuck
- Head coach with the most Super Bowl victories
- Steelers coach before Cowher
- Chuck the coach in Canton
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 03, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Coach Chuck, who won four Super Bowls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!