We have 4 answers for the clue Coaxes. See the results below.
- Tries to win
- Goes after, in a way
- Tries to get
- Seeks the affection of
- Presses a suit?
- Goes a-courting
- Wines and dines
- Apt rhyme for "pursues"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 21, 2016
- Universal - October 18, 2014
- Washington Post - June 07, 2012
- USA Today - July 06, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - September 08, 2010
- Universal - September 23, 2008
- Universal - September 09, 2008
- New York Times - April 04, 2004
- New York Times - February 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Coaxes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!