We have 2 answers for the clue Cobbler. See the results below.
- USA Today chart
- Sales pitch?
- It has a shell
- Soupy Sales missile
- Pizzeria order
- Bit of Trivial Pursuit equipment
- Something to go to a bakery for
- Pandowdy, e.g.
- Amount to be divided
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - March 23, 2012
- New York Times - July 11, 2005
- New York Times - March 14, 2000
- New York Times - April 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cobbler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!