Clue: Cold and wet
We have 2 answers for the clue Cold and wet. See the results below.
- Like 8-Down
- Cold and blustery
- Wet behind the ears
- Like new recruits
- Rarer than rare
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 06, 2015
- USA Today - June 08, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 05, 2014
- New York Times - July 18, 2012
- LA Times - April 28, 2010
- New York Times - March 23, 2004
- New York Times - October 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cold and wet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!