Clue: Cold war broadcaster: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Cold war broadcaster: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Broadcaster in many langs.
- "Tuning in the U.S.A." broadcaster: Abbr.
- Overseas broadcasting service: Abbr.
- Overseas broadcaster, in brief
- Big inits. in overseas broadcasting
- U.S. broadcaster overseas
- Overseas news source, in brief
- U.S. anti-propaganda network
- Broadcasting agcy. estab. 1942
- US radio service
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cold war broadcaster: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!