Clue: Cold war winner
We have 1 answer for the clue Cold war winner. See the results below.
- Org. expanding into Eastern Europe
- Org. with a secretary general
- Partnership for Peace grp.
- Kind of forces
- Org. involved in Bosnia
- Eisenhower held a 1950 post in it
- Warsaw Pact counterforce
- Body that includes SHAPE
- Alliance since 1949
- Expanding grp.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - December 15, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 2003
- New York Times - August 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cold war winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!