Clue: Coll. fraternity with a skull-and-crossbones symbol
We have 1 answer for the clue Coll. fraternity with a skull-and-crossbones symbol. See the results below.
- Largest college fraternity in the U.S., in brief
- Member of a popular college frat
- Popular fraternity, familiarly
- First college frat to charter a chapter in all 50 states
- College frat with the greatest number of chapter houses (200+)
- Largest frat in the U.S.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Coll. fraternity with a skull-and-crossbones symbol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!