Clue: Collegiate Bruin
We have 1 answer for the clue Collegiate Bruin. See the results below.
- Bruin athlete
- Bruin in college, for short
- Certain West Coast scholar (abbr.)
- Bill Walton, as a collegian
- Bruin fan
- USCer's rival
- Bruin fan, briefly
- W. Coast collegian
- Golden St. collegian
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 18, 2008
- Washington Post - September 19, 2007
- New York Times - September 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Collegiate Bruin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!