Clue: Colonial soldier?
We have 2 answers for the clue Colonial soldier?. See the results below.
- Tiny marcher
- Insectivorous insect
- Tropical insect that travels in swarms
- Insect in a marching column
- Little fighter
- Six-legged marcher
- Marching insect
- Long-legged predator
- Insect named for its "raids"
- Tropical insect that "marches"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 09, 2013
- Washington Post - October 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2007
- New York Sun - July 10, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Colonial soldier? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!