Clue: Col.'s superior
We have 2 answers for the clue Col.'s superior. See the results below.
- Powell or Westmoreland, e.g.: Abbr.
- Brig. ___
- Col.'s boss
- O.T. book
- Not spec.
- Washington, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Xers (boomers' kids)
- ___ X
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 22, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 25, 2011
- Netword - May 26, 2009
- Universal - April 07, 2008
- New York Times - April 05, 2006
- USA Today - August 21, 2003
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Col.'s superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!