Clue: Columbia Pictures co-founder
We have 1 answer for the clue Columbia Pictures co-founder. See the results below.
- Joseph McCarthy aide Roy
- Lawyer Roy
- "It Happened One Night" producer
- Columbia Pictures co-founder Harry
- Attorney Roy
- Jazzman Al
- Columbia Pictures founder
- "Angels in America" figure
- Roy portrayed in "Angels in America"
- Harry who co-founded Columbia Pictures
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 26, 2010
- USA Today - November 18, 2003
- New York Times - February 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Columbia Pictures co-founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!