Clue: Columbus contemporary
We have 2 answers for the clue Columbus contemporary. See the results below.
- Explorer Amerigo
- He demonstrated that what Columbus had discovered was not 6-Down
- Early explorer of South America
- Explorer for whom America is named
- Discoverer of the Amazon's mouth
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 30, 2011
- Netword - June 23, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Columbus contemporary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!