Clue: Comb maker
We have 1 answer for the clue Comb maker. See the results below.
- Quilting party
- Bumbling beast
- Event where one stands for a spell
- Drone, e.g.
- Small buzzer
- Quilting event
- Quilters' klatch
- Busy one
- Old-fashioned party
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 05, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - February 06, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 01, 2014
- New York Times - June 04, 2013
- New York Times - July 30, 2008
- Universal - March 19, 2007
- New York Times - September 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Comb maker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!