Clue: Come apart at the seams
We have 3 answers for the clue Come apart at the seams. See the results below.
- Become raveled
- Wear on, as the nerves
- Wear out by rubbing
- Unravel, as a cord
- Wear at the edges
- Become threadbare
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 01, 2017
- Universal - January 10, 2013
- Washington Post - March 21, 2011
- USA Today - November 19, 2008
- New York Times - July 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Come apart at the seams that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!