Clue: Comedian Sahl
We have 1 answer for the clue Comedian Sahl. See the results below.
- Cartoonist Walker
- Mad magazine cartoonist Drucker
- Comic Sahl
- "Beetle Bailey" creator Walker
- Humorist Sahl
- Cartoonist Walker or Drucker
- Satiric Sahl
- Voltaire's "La ___ de César"
- Death to le roi
- "Mad" cartoonist Drucker
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2008
- Washington Post - August 23, 2006
- Washington Post - January 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Comedian Sahl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!