Clue: Comic strip "___ & Janis"
We have 1 answer for the clue Comic strip "___ & Janis". See the results below.
- Singer Guthrie
- Woody's son
- Woody Guthrie's son
- He sang about Alice
- "Alice's Restaurant" name
- First name in folk
- Folk's Guthrie
- 1967 folk album
- First name at Woodstock
- He sang of Alice
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 12, 2007
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
- Washington Post - December 25, 1999
- New York Times - January 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Comic strip "___ & Janis" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!