Clue: "Commander," in Arabic
We have 3 answers for the clue "Commander," in Arabic. See the results below.
- Old song "Abdul Abulbul ___"
- Mideast pooh-bah
- Eastern title
- Mideast ruler
- "Abdul Abulbul ___" (1927 tune)
- Bahraini bigwig
- Gulf V.I.P.
- Mideast chief: Var.
- Bahrain power?
- Gulf States bigwig
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 16, 2011
- New York Times - April 15, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - August 20, 2006
- New York Times - May 13, 2001
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Commander," in Arabic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!