Clue: Commits perjury
We have 1 answer for the clue Commits perjury. See the results below.
- Propaganda, often
- "Fairy tales"
- All hogwash
- Accused's retort
- Equivocator's forte
- Inventions, so to speak
- More than fudges
- Golf positions
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 29, 2013
- Washington Post - September 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2006
- New York Sun - February 13, 2006
- New York Times - September 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Commits perjury that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!