Clue: Commodity in the old South
We have 1 answer for the clue Commodity in the old South. See the results below.
- Southern crop, from an economic standpoint
- 1895 Sousa march
- Personification of an important Southern crop
- Important crop in the old South
- Old South secession-supporting slogan
- Confederate slogan symbolizing financial independence
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 26, 2003
- New York Times - January 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Commodity in the old South that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!