Clue: Common ailment
We have 2 answers for the clue Common ailment. See the results below.
- Like many a detective's trail
- Like gazpacho
- Like a very rare day in hell
- One way to be out
- Winter woe
- In the 20's, say
- How you may know something
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2008
- Washington Post - April 09, 2003
- New York Times - October 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Common ailment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!