Clue: Common Latin abbr.
We have 3 answers for the clue Common Latin abbr.. See the results below.
- And others: Abbr.
- And more
- Bibliographical abbr.
- List ender
- List shortener
- List-ending abbr.
- Useful Latin abbr.
- Catchall abbr.
- And others, in brief
- Handy abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 30, 2012
- USA Today - May 08, 2008
- New York Times - March 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2006
- LA Times - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - May 09, 2003
- New York Times - May 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Common Latin abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!