Clue: Common Market abbreviation
We have 1 answer for the clue Common Market abbreviation. See the results below.
- Continental trading org.
- U.S. trading partner
- Common Market: Abbr.
- U.S. trading partner, formerly
- Intl. trade inits.
- Grp. formed by the Treaty of Rome, 1957
- Spain joined it in 1986: Abbr.
- Spain is in it: Abbr.
- Intl. org. begun in 1958
- Common Market inits.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 27, 2013
- USA Today - April 19, 2012
- USA Today - November 30, 2011
- Universal - October 31, 2010
- USA Today - July 20, 2010
- Washington Post - October 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Common Market abbreviation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!