Clue: Common tater
We have 1 answer for the clue Common tater. See the results below.
- An Idahoan might hoe one
- Idaho, informally
- Starchy veggie
- Starch source, informally
- Carbo-loader's fare, slangily
- Idaho tuber, informally
- Fries source, colloquially
- Tuber with eyes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - June 04, 2006
- USA Today - January 24, 2005
- New York Times - February 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Common tater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!