Clue: Composer of "The Well-Tempered Clavier"
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer of "The Well-Tempered Clavier". See the results below.
- Composer of the "Brandenburg Concertos," in brief
- "Musical Offering" composer
- "Goldberg Variations" composer, in brief
- Mass producer, for short
- Baroque byline
- "Original father of harmony," per Beethoven, briefly
- "St. Matthew Passion" composer, for short
- Prolific cantata composer
- Musical great whose grave went unmarked for nearly 150 years
- Major Baroque composer's signature
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - January 17, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Composer of "The Well-Tempered Clavier" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!