Clue: Composer who wrote "The Magic Flute"
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer who wrote "The Magic Flute". See the results below.
- "The Clemency of Titus" composer
- "Cosi fan tutte" composer
- "The Impresario" composer
- "Don Giovanni" composer
- "The Magic Flute" composer
- "The Marriage of Figaro" composer
- See 16-Across
- "Le nozze di Figaro" composer
- Oscar-nominated role for Hulce
- Salzburg museum subject
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Composer who wrote "The Magic Flute" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!