Clue: Compote fruit
We have 3 answers for the clue Compote fruit. See the results below.
- Fruits by a partridge
- Bottom-heavy edibles
- Anjou and Bartlett
- Bosc and anjou
- Still-life subjects
- Bigger-on-the-bottom fruits
- Orchard fruits
- Some pomes
- Bartletts, e.g.
- Christmas trees?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 29, 2013
- Netword - July 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 13, 2011
- LA Times - September 12, 2010
- LA Times - September 07, 2008
- Universal - July 04, 2008
- New York Times - September 04, 2002
- New York Times - November 17, 1998
- New York Times - September 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Compote fruit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!