Clue: Condition treated with Adderall, in brief
We have 1 answer for the clue Condition treated with Adderall, in brief. See the results below.
- Issue associated with inattentiveness
- Condition treated with Ritalin, briefly
- Common diagnosis for kids: Abbr.
- Child psychologist's concern, briefly
- Condition that affects focusing, briefly
- 29-Down may prescribe Ritalin for it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 06, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Condition treated with Adderall, in brief that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!