Clue: Conductor of "The Three Tenors"
We have 1 answer for the clue Conductor of "The Three Tenors". See the results below.
- Bombay-born conductor
- Conductor Zubin
- Israel Philharmonic director
- New York Philharmonic conductor, 1978-91
- Boulez's New York Philharmonic successor
- Bombay-born maestro
- Former Los Angeles and New York Philharmonic conductor
- Bombay-born conductor Zubin
- Orchestral conductor Zubin
- Bombay-born batoneer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Conductor of "The Three Tenors" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!