Clue: Confucius's "Book of ___"
We have 3 answers for the clue Confucius's "Book of ___". See the results below.
- Old-fashioned poems
- Horace volume
- "___ of Solomon"
- Some old poetry
- Some Pablo Neruda works
- Horatian output
- Paul Claudel's "Cinq Grandes ___"
- Poems of praise
- They can be Horatian
- Lyric poems
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 20, 2011
- New York Times - September 22, 2005
- Washington Post - May 13, 2001
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Confucius's "Book of ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!