Clue: Connecticut Senator
We have 1 answer for the clue Connecticut Senator. See the results below.
- Senator of 1967 censure
- Longtime Connecticut senator
- Connecticut senator Christopher
- Georgia Tech football coaching great Bobby
- Connecticut senator Chris
- "Mark Trail" cartoonist Ed
- Longtime Connecticut Senator Christopher
- Legendary Georgia Tech coach Bobby
- Romance novelist Christina
- Longtime publisher __, Mead and Company
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 30, 2002
- New York Times - December 08, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Connecticut Senator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!