Clue: Connery's "Untouchables" role
We have 1 answer for the clue Connery's "Untouchables" role. See the results below.
- "Cheers" bar owner Sam
- Jazz star
- "Cheers" name
- 1992 and '96 Dream Team member
- Longtime TV role for Danson
- Shakespearean scholar Edmond
- Moses or Karl of basketball
- Hoopster nicknamed "The Mailman"
- "Written on the Wind" Oscar winner Dorothy
- Court great Karl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Connery's "Untouchables" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!