Clue: Conquest of 5/29/53
We have 1 answer for the clue Conquest of 5/29/53. See the results below.
- News locale of 5/28/53
- Chomolungma's more familiar name
- Ultimate challenge
- Mountain known locally as Chomolungma
- Goddess Mother of the World
- High point
- Challenge for Hillary
- High place
- Major hurdle, metaphorically
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Conquest of 5/29/53 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!