Clue: Consumer advocate Ralph
We have 1 answer for the clue Consumer advocate Ralph. See the results below.
- Ralph who wrote "Unsafe at Any Speed"
- Raiders' chief
- Consumerist Ralph
- "Dynasty" actor Michael
- 1996 Green Party candidate for President
- Corvair critic
- Public Citizen founder
- Green Party V.I.P.
- 2000 presidential candidate
- 2000 candidate
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 13, 2008
- Washington Post - October 25, 2006
- USA Today - October 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Consumer advocate Ralph that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!