We have 4 answers for the clue Contorts. See the results below.
- Part of morning calisthenics
- Diver's dread, with "the"
- Gives a bit
- Gives in
- Deep knee ___
- Road curves
- Deep-sea diver's hazard, with "the"
- Surfacing diver's concern, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2016
- Post Puzzler - August 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 23, 2007
- New York Times - July 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Contorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!