We have 2 answers for the clue Contrition. See the results below.
- Sentence modifier, at times
- Sackcloth and ashes
- Moral anguish
- "The fatal egg by Pleasure laid": Cowper
- Factor in sentencing
- Retrospective regret
- Deep contrition
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 03, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - April 30, 2010
- LA Times - December 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 02, 2007
- Washington Post - February 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Contrition that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!