Clue: Cook, as clams
We have 1 answer for the clue Cook, as clams. See the results below.
- Letter opener?
- Power source for Fulton
- Word with iron or bath
- Energy for Fulton
- Kind of cleaning
- Fulton's power
- Tee off
- Kind of bath or boat
- Letter opener, at times
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 29, 2014
- Washington Post - February 04, 2012
- Washington Post - June 13, 2005
- New York Times - September 02, 2002
- New York Times - December 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cook, as clams that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!