Clue: Cook's tour stop
We have 1 answer for the clue Cook's tour stop. See the results below.
- Where meals are made
- Truman said to get out of it
- See 41-Across
- Where to find the first words of the four longest puzzle answers
- Cook's milieu
- Cook's place
- Hero's birthplace?
- Cabinet position?
- Setting for Rachael Ray
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 20, 2005
- New York Sun - March 19, 2005
- New York Sun - March 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Cook's tour stop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!