Clue: Cool dude
We have 4 answers for the clue Cool dude. See the results below.
- Socks, e.g.
- Black Halloween animal
- Manx or Persian
- "The ___ in the Hat" (rhyming Seuss book)
- Poe's "The Black __," which first appeared on August 19, 1843
- Mouse catcher
- Eliot's Grizabella, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - April 04, 2014
- New York Times - December 19, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - May 25, 2011
- Washington Post - May 10, 2009
- LA Times - February 25, 2009
- New York Sun - December 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 17, 2006
- LA Times - July 16, 2006
- New York Sun - September 13, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Cool dude that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!