Clue: Cool dude, in jazz
We have 1 answer for the clue Cool dude, in jazz. See the results below.
- Socks, e.g.
- Black Halloween animal
- Manx or Persian
- "The ___ in the Hat" (rhyming Seuss book)
- Poe's "The Black __," which first appeared on August 19, 1843
- Mouse catcher
- Eliot's Grizabella, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 22, 2012
- Washington Post - April 02, 2009
- New York Times - October 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Cool dude, in jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!