Clue: Cordon bleu's phrase
We have 1 answer for the clue Cordon bleu's phrase. See the results below.
- Pie ___ mode
- Recipe title part
- ___ rigueur (literally)
- ___ mode
- Chicken ___ king
- Taking after
- It borders Fla.
- One of the states seen from Lookout Mtn.
- ___ provencale (with garlic or onions)
- Part of a name on a menu
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 23, 2005
- USA Today - June 27, 2005
- New York Times - January 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cordon bleu's phrase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!