Clue: Corleone's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue Corleone's creator. See the results below.
- "The Sicilian" author
- "The Godfather" author
- 1972 and '74 Oscar-winning screenwriter
- "The Godfather" novelist
- "Fools Die" author
- Vito Corleone's creator
- Mario who wrote "The Godfather"
- "The Godfather" author Mario
- "Omerta" was his last novel
- Author Mario
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 24, 2010
- New York Times - February 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Corleone's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!