Clue: Cosmetics applicator
We have 5 answers for the clue Cosmetics applicator. See the results below.
- Tentatively schedule, with "in"
- Quip, part 4
- Sharpener insertion
- Plan tentatively, with "in"
- Writer with a point?
- An editor's may be blue
- *Eyebrow cosmetic applicator
- Writing instrument
- ''Mechanical'' device
- Tentatively schedule (with ''in'')
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 08, 2014
- Washington Post - September 25, 2011
- Netword - September 27, 2007
- New York Times - June 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cosmetics applicator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!