Clue: Costa follower
We have 1 answer for the clue Costa follower. See the results below.
- Costa ___
- Villa ___ (town near Atlanta)
- Poza __ de Hidalgo, Mexico
- Wealthy, as a dueña
- Villa ___, gold-mining center in 19th-century Georgia
- Costa __
- Affluent, to Isabella
- See 68-Across
- Part of CR
- Opposite of ''pobre''
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - April 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Costa follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!